Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Cap Color:||Black||Tube Color:||Clear|
|Logo:||As Your Request||Diameter:||22 Mm|
|Capacity:||4 - 5 Ml||Usage:||Lip Gloss|
Cylinder Two Layers Empty Lip Gloss Tubes With Brush 22 mm Diameter
1. Product Material:
2. Surface processing: offset printing, silk sceen printing, hot stamping, UV coating as well as paper label.
Cylindrical plastic two layers empty lip gloss tubes with black cap
|Product Name||Cylindrical plastic two layers empty lip gloss tubes with black cap|
|Item NO.||EG - LG003|
|Delivery Port||FOB Shanghai|
|Lead Time||30 - 35 days after your order|
|Payment Term||T/T 30% deposit and the rest 70% before the delivery or L/C,paypal|
|Applicator Shape||Foot shape|
|Production Capacity||300,000 pcs per month|
|Outside layer Color||Clear or spraying any other color|
|Inner layer Color||Only clear color|
|Remark||Above price is base on raw material price and the exchange Rate|
|Experience||10 years factorial, exploitation & design experience|
|International Shipping||This item can be shipped within global area.|
1. How can I get a sample ?
samples without customized logo are free, if you can accept the freight collected.
if you want with customized logo, we will charge labour cost and ink cost.Also freight will be on your account.Thank you !
2. Could you do design for us?
yes, we can do artwork including printing, logo etc. for you, if you provide us the content and tell us where to put.
3. How can we place order?
After we made agreement on the product' surface finish and price, we will make proforma invoice for your confirmation.when we got your advance payment ( deposit ) we will make PPS samples for your final confirmation.
After your approval, we will start mass production. it takes 25 - 35 days to produce the goods. when goods ready, we will prepare for our QC report, if there is no problem, please arrange balance payment to us.we will ship goods to destination port as your required.
If you have your own ship forwarder, we will use your ship forwarder to delivery goods. if you don't have ship forwarder, then when the goods arrived at Destination port, you must find a ship forwarder help you clear the custom.
4. What's your payment term?
30% deposit in advance by T/T, balance 70% paid when goods ready. small amount payment can through paypal or Escrow. please confirm everything clearly before you make payment.
5. How about the shipping?
For small orders, we will send the goods by International Express like HK Fedex, DHL, TNT or UPS. usually it takes 3 - 7work days to arrive.If big quantity we will ship by Ocean transportation, it takes one month to arrive. if urgnet, you can select shipping by Air, but freight charge will be more expensive.
6. what's your products' advantages ?
A. good quality and competetive prices.
B. Strictly quality control when producing.
C. Professional team work, from design, development, producing,assemble,packing and shipping.
D. Aftersale services, if there is quality problem, we will offer you replacement for defective quantity.
7. Which brands you already cooperated with in the past ?
We already cooperated L'Oreal ,Swan,Farmaco,KIKO, Jolie,Basic ,Fennel, CDI ,LANSUR , Mariedalgar ,Mybox and so on more than 2 years.